I have been nominated by Sophie – The Swedish Kiwi for the Liebster award. Thank you so much for thinking of me Sophie! I would like to take this nomination as a sign to keep utilizing my blog as an outlet in life. Share, learn and grow!
Here are the rules to follow if nominated
- Once you’re nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, make 11 questions of your own for your nominees, or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
My Answers to Sophie’s Questions
1. If you could live in any other country then you are right now, where would it be?
I have briefly considered and researched living in France, Ireland and most recently Australia. So when it comes to thinking of living in another country there is not one place that tops the list, I like to keep my options open.
2. Are you a morning or night person?
Both! I am one of those annoying people who wakes up and go’s to sleep in the exact same mood. My boyfriend is not a morning person so he finds my chipperness especially irritating at times… poor fella.
3.What would your ideal Friday night look like?
Driving to the Cabin straight after work, firing up the bbq, having a few beer, perhaps taking the canoe out onto the pond (before the beer of course) and then ending the evening with a fire and some music. Now that would be perfection!
4.What is your favorite type of food?
This one is difficult, I like a lot of different food. Sushi, burgers, bacon, chocolate cake, nachos, chocolate-covered strawberries (mainly things that are horrible for you) But those who know me best would probably just say chocolate.
5.Fruit or vegetables?
Fruit! Despite developing an allergy to pineapple and kiwi in my early twenties, fruit is still my preferred.
6.What motivates you?
People motivate me. Hearing stories and seeing people push themselves past obstacles that may have bound them in the past motivates me to push myself also and create situations that suit my life. I read tales of people living completely different lives than mine and it motivates me to change my perspectives. Anything is possible because people make it so every day, so why would it not be possible for me?
7. How important is your family to you?
I am an only child, making my family pretty small. Even my extended family is tiny but the members I am close to are very important to me. My mother and I are very close, and my aunt (my mother’s youngest sister) I am lucky enough to consider a best friend and like a sister to me in many ways.
8. Would you ever want to travel to Sweden?
Sweden is certainly on my list of places to visit. I love the culture of that little country and I hope to visit while backpacking through Europe, which I wish to do in the next few years.
9. Do you prefer wine, beer, cider or spirits?
Beer! I enjoy wine with certain meals of course, but if I am going to drink it will probably be a beer that I choose.
10. How many languages do you speak, and would you like to learn another?
Just English… When I traveled to the Dominican I touched up on enough Spanish to get me by, and before traveling to Paris I relearned my basic French. But I would not consider myself close to fluent in either language. I would love to work on my French and Spanish more in the future.
11. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs! I often say I think I love dogs more than people. It may be weird but it is sometimes true. There is something so amazing about the way a dog loves its master, it is a completely non-judgmental, deep and unconditional love. I hope to get a dog in the next few years also!
Here are my questions for my nominees…
- What makes you happy?
- Who is someone important to you and why?
- Have you ever changed your perspective on something and it surprised you?
- How do you stay positive?
- What is your favorite book?
- Favorite hobby?
- Favorite tv show?
- What is your passion?
- Who has helped you in your life?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What does your blog mean to you?
Best of luck to my nominees, keep sharing your ideas, your passions, and opinions! I have so much appreciation for being nominated for this Award! Thank you again, Sophie!
My nominees are…
- The Newfoundland Fox
- Wonder Words
- Girl of 1994