I have been nominated again for the Liebster award by Dawn, yay! Thank you, Dawn, for considering me! I was previously nominated by Sophie and completed the requirements, but as I love answering questions I just had to create another post to answer the questions that Dawn requested in her nomination. Also worth mentioning is I have stumbled across some really great blogs lately and I am happy to have an opportunity to send this beauty’s a nomination.
So how does it work?
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too. Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers. Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Questions from Dawn.
- What’s your most annoying quality? I would consider my brutally honest and at times harsh opinions my most annoying quality. I don’t think I am too blunt but I do know that it is hard for people close to me to accept my opinions on things at times. I am not one to tell someone what they wish to hear, which is something that is great for a lot of people but also not always the best when it may leave people feeling judged or criticized, which is not my intention!
- What’s the one thing you REALLY love about yourself? My perspectives… I tend to see situations as a whole and formulate a very strong opinion on them. Which is sadly something I think too many people lack. It is easy to take what is on the table as what it is but you must have the ability to read between the lines. I am happy with myself for not being shallow and reading deeply into life, people, and situations.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My negativity. I often assume the worst in people and life, although a lot of that stems from past experiences. I wish I could let go and see things more positively. I want to reduce worry and negativity without losing my realistic senses.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? St. John’s, Newfoundland. My home sweet home! I would never want to live anywhere else in the world, everything I love and makes me who I am is right here at home and I love it. It is the oldest city in North America, also the foggiest, windiest and cloudiest city in Canada. Ha! But despite the weather the city is beautiful and the people are like no other in the world. The province has grown from a thick Irish influenced history causing us “Newfoundlanders” to have a dialect and culture much like that of Ireland and completely different from the rest of Canada. It is a pretty cool place to be from and to live, so I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- If you could take away either religion or war, which would you choose and why? That’s easy… War! It is completely ridiculous that in an age of so much knowledge and education that human beings still deem it acceptable to participate in senseless violence and brute force. Can’t we all act like adults and use our words to solve the world’s problems? I feel countries that have the highest education, money, and power should stop spending so many funds and resources on preparing for war and instead spend it on helping less educated countries gain knowledge about alternatives to war. I mean if you think about it if everyone was playing on the same field it would be a fair game. It may be a pipe dream of mine but I like it better then what I am seeing in the world today.
- What is your favourite colour? Red.
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold, sweaters are my friend!
- What is the worst thing you have ever said to someone else to hurt them intentionally? Oh god, I don’t know? I have said some pretty nasty things when mad or upset, I am not even going to go there. However, I will note I strive to avoid hurting people in my life, as it only creates guilt and regret for myself.
- What is your highest qualification? As in education level? College.
- What is your favorite food? I have no idea! I like lots of different foods. But I would never ever turn down some milk chocolate.
- Where did you have your first kiss (as in location)? Um… The side of a road. Not scenic, romantic, or even very memorable. ha!
Questions for my nominees…
- When having a bad day, what lifts your mood?
- What is something new you have tried in the past 6 months?
- What is something new you wish to try in the next 6 months?
- What is something about yourself you wish to improve?
- What is a something on your life bucket list?
- What is a bucket list item of yours that you have been able to complete?
- What is a hobby of yours?
- Where is one of your favorite places that you have traveled to?
- Where is a place you would really like to travel to?
- What attracts you to a blog?
- What does your blog mean to you?
- INGVILD ØRLAND
Good luck my people! I am super excited and interested to read your responses to my questions, so please tag me in your post!