Welcome, February! I am excited to get back into the swing of my monthly planning as this will be the first Monthly Goals post of the new year. Yay!
- Finish Reading current book–You Are Not Your Brain, a book for anyone looking to understand how the mind and brain work together to cause certain automatic reactions and how you can actively rewire those processes to create new reactions. It is geared towards all kind of people who are dealing with anxieties, addictions, destructive behaviors, low self-esteem or people who are just interested in getting the most out of their brain. Like me!
- Work out 3 times a week – This goal often finds itself on my monthly list and without completion. Nevertheless, I am still putting it on here as it’s something I wish to start doing again. I got this!
- Have a winter boil up – Some of you may not know what a “boil up” is. Allow me to explain… Basically, you adventure into the woods, maybe do some ice fishing, or go on a snowmobile ride and then cooking some food over an open fire. I am hoping to be able to enjoy that sometime this month.
- Go for a walk in the park – Nothing like enjoying a nice evening stroll in the park on a crisp February evening.
- Get crafty for Valentine’s day – In an attempt to save money I am going to rely on my creativity to get into the Valentines day spirit. I have no idea what I am going to do, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.
- Continue to Learn Dutch – We have been trying to learn dutch and I wish to put some real work in this month to continue on my education journey.
What are some of your goals for this month? Happy February!