Hello, Everyone! I have been nominated for a blogging award. Yay! Since it has been awhile since I have participated in an award post I thought it would be great to jump back on the bandwagon and accept this awesome award. Thank you to Make it Ultra for nominating me! I feel so loved and it is beyond inspiring to be recognized in this way for my blog. Thanks again!
About the Award
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post). Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
You do not need to be nominated to make nominations!
What is your name?
Where are you from?
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I have been blogging for almost a full year! The reason I started is a little strange really, upon doing research into my Myers-Briggs personality type which is an INFJ I found that a lot of these personality types blog or wrote as an outlet for their feelings and thoughts. So that was the first spark. Shortly after that, my aunt approached me last year asking me to write something on her birthday Idea of doing Random acts of Kindness , I thought this must be a sign. So there it all began.
What are you most proud of?
I am most proud of changing from within. I have overcome and continue to overcome obstacles that many people luckily are not faced with and I am proud of myself for taking those obstacles and becoming better and more positive from them. That to me is worth more than money, a career or anything else I have achieved physically.
What are your blogging goals?
Spread some positive vibes, on days when I feel lost and alone I look to reading blogs to inspire me. I hope to be able to do that for other people also. Additionally to share my travel experiences as a way to save my travel memories and help to inspire other people looking to travel. Oh, and to have fun writing.
How do you spend your free time?
Reading, hiking, canoeing, meditating, fishing, studying astrology, being with friends, family or my boyfriend.
Provide 5 random facts about yourself (optional).
- I struggled/struggle with night terrors
- The first time I was ever on a plane was in 2013 since then I have been to 4 different counties
- I LOVE dogs, maybe more than people
- I am very outdoorsy and being in nature inspires me
- I struggled with writing throughout my youth
My nominations are…
You ladies are all amazing and I love reading your posts! Happy Writing!