Happy Halloween my ghoulish readers!
Welcome back to Scale it Simples first ever Halloween writing contest.
This contest ends at midnight tonight, so there is still lots of time to enter your story. Check out the rules in the original post here.
You may leave a link to your story in the comment section of that blog. Once you submit I will add your story to this post.
Voting for this contest will be extended to Friday, November 4th, in order to give late entries a chance to gain votes.
Moving onto the purpose of this post…
I wanted to share with you all the links to the Halloween story submissions so far.
Please read the stories and email firstname.lastname@example.org to cast your vote for your favorite story.
So sit back, grab some Halloween candy, turn on your favorite horror film and start reading… or writing!
The contest entries so far…
- Halloween Writing Contest – Regarding Samuel
- Halloween Writing Contest – Annes Reading Corner
- Halloween Spooky Contest – AF Green Blog
- Cemetery Lane – SC Richmond Blog
- Halloween Story – The Recipe Hunter
- Real Halloween? – Emotions of Life 2016
- Cierra-o’-Lantern – The Nomad Wolf
- On the Run – My Bookish Life
- Cemetery Lane – Fiction is Food
- Halloween Writing Contest – The Ink Owl
What’s the Prize?
- A full interview post on Scale it Simple during the month of November.
- A free copy of: WordPress: Beginner to Pro Guide – How to Easily Build a Professional Looking Website or Blog: (WordPress 2016 Guide)