I am excited to be writing this post! The last monthly goals post I wrote was in March of 2016. Woah time flies!
I wanted to get back into the swing of writing these little monthly goals posts because while I was looking at last years posts I felt rather nostalgic to see the plans and things I was up to back then. These kinds of posts are not only a great way to hold yourself accountable but also fun to look back upon.
So seeing how March 1st is the traditional beginning of the new year I figured now is as good a time as any for new beginnings.
So here it goes…
March Goals 2017
- Finish reading 3 books: This may seem like a lot but I am almost finished Hero of the Empire: The Boer War, a Daring Escape, and the Making of Winston Churchill & The Highly Sensitive Person in Love. I need to pick up the pace on my reading as I am already behind on my own reading challenge. Yikes!
- Juicing detox: I have been interested in trying a juicing detox to reboot my system for awhile now, so I want to make this a priority for some time in the month of March.
- Meditate every day: I have been slacking a little on my daily meditations, so I am committing to at least 10 minutes a day.
- Journal every day: The Five Minute Journal, is an amazing way to maintain a daily gratitude practice and something I need to get back into!
- No shopping month: Have you heard of a no spend month? Well, it is a new concept to me but I am going to give it a go. I have a shopping problem and this is going to be a good exercise to help me with that. Wish me luck!
- Spring cleaning: Now is a good time to go through all of my things and freshen up my apartment for the spring. Donate clothes, beauty products and throw away the useless things I don’t need.
- Complete the March #SYBLspring challenge: Check out Show Your Blog Love on Instagram to join in on this Instagram challenge. I have yet to finish a full month, so I am going to try and stick with it this time around!
I may be biting off more than I can chew with all of these but I am trying to make up for lost time and keep myself busy as the past few winter months basically consisted of hibernation.
Happy March everyone!