Hi there, and happy April!
So in keeping with this new monthly commitment, I am here to update you on my March goal progress and share some plans for the coming April month.
Here it goes…
March Goals 2017
- Finish reading 3 books: Ok so the book Hero of the Empire: The Boer War, a Daring Escape, and the Making of Winston Churchill is a very big read, however, I did manage to finish The Highly Sensitive Person in Love. Yay
Juicing detox:Definitely not something I will be doing again anytime soon but I did manage to stick with 3 days, and it was a pretty cool experience.
- Meditate every day: Almost, but not quite. Better luck next month.
Journal every day:The Five Minute Journal, is amazing and I have managed to work it into my daily routine. Worth checking out for those of you looking to start a gratitude practice.
- No shopping month: I lasted until March 15th without spending, but then the shopping bug took over. Ugh.
Spring cleaning:Successfully organized and disposed of lots of clothes.
- Complete the March #SYBLspring challenge: I think I managed to do 3 days of this Show Your Blog Love Instagram challenge. It really is difficult to take a photo everyday good enough for Instagram. Props to you instastars out there.
April Goals 2017
- Workout minimum 4 times per week: I have been doing Yoga with Adriene, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and various fitness blender videos for the past month. I am committing to a minimum of 4 days a week for this month. Wish me luck!
- Meditate Daily: I am carrying this over from last month as I have been slacking and feeling it.
- Finish 2 books: I have been in a weird headspace when it comes to reading lately. Mainly because I think I committed to books that I am not in love with. This month I am starting fresh. Book suggestions are welcome.
- No Shopping Month: 30 days no shopping. I got this!
- Weekly Meal Prep: I have been preparing my lunch meals for the week ahead on Sunday evenings lately and have been loving it so far. It is nice to have healthy meals prepared ahead of time. If you would be interested in seeing a meal prep post let me know.
- Create a new budget: I have some vacation plans in the making for next year, I need to be proactive in my money matters.
- Spring cleaning: Spring cleaning this month will consist of a kitchen overhaul.
- Throw a Spring Blog Party: I have not hosted a blog party since February so I think it will be a great time to connect with you all and meet some new bloggers in the process. Stay tuned because this one is going to be bigger and better than ever! Check out the last blog party here to see what it’s all about.
What are your goals for the month of April?